SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 18, 2019

How To Clear And Cleanse Your Crystals


The one question I get asked a lot from my customers, whether that be new customers or existing ones, is how do I cleanse my crystals?


Your crystals do not need to be cleansed all the time, going on intuition is best, if you feel they are not as powerful as they were or not working as well, then it’s time to cleanse and charge them.
I like to clear, cleanse and charge my crystals on the new moon and the full moon, this is for extra powerful moon energy.
If you get someone who comes into your home say, and they have energy that you may not want and they touch your crystals, then it’s a good time to clear and cleanse them.
The easiest way to do this is to smudge them, using a sage smudge stick, run your crystals through the smoke for a about 30 seconds to a minute. This will release any lingering energy. You can also put the crystal in direct sunlight briefly (just check first if your crystal is suitable for direct sunlight, citrine for example is not). Charging is done when your crystal feels like it needs a reboot.

You can also charge them during the moonlight as I mentioned earlier, this is my favourite method, the new moon is for setting intentions and manifesting and the full moon is for deep charging. We use the full moon for charging because this is when the energy from the moon is at it’s highest peak, making it perfect for crystal charging.

Post a Comment