SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Why Is Mindset So Important?


I never used to work on my mindset, I’d coast through life thinking why do these things keep happening to me? Why can’t I do this? Among other things.

Then when I started up my business, all I heard about was getting yourself into the right mindset. It’s something I looked into and I really wished I had started this sooner.
I suddenly realised after a little while that my life is a creation. I have the things that will shape it and make it incredible. It’s not something that will happen overnight, it takes hard work, dedication and consistency. However you can make it happen unless you abandon ship. If you think your life is out of control, it’s because you have relinquished control of it.
Your life will improve the moment you realise life isn’t something to be endured or tolerated. It’s an experience of your own creation. If your life sucks, it’s because you’ve been a sucky creator. But you can get better.

Human beings are immensely resilient. Even when you’re in seemingly hopeless situations, we can still dig ourself out and make it better. Your mindset can radically improve your success and make you a stronger person.

Self discovery is a process

Simply sitting back and letting things happen doesn’t yield the quality of life you aspire. Most people’s lives are still not perfectly clear. It’s taken me to the age of 32 to realise what it is I want out of life, but it’s never to late.
It’s a struggle almost every adult goes through. “What do I want to do with my life?” “What do I not suck at?” Most people have no clue what they want to do with themselves. And that’s okay.
No assessment is going to provide you with immediate clarity and sense of purpose. Seeking clarity in uncertain times can be a daunting experience, and it can be very stressful if the solutions you seek don’t appear when you need them. There’s no better feeling than suddenly becoming clear on something that had previously been a road block in your life. Those “aha!” moments are a real blessing when they come.

Life isn’t perfect, it doesn’t go as planned

There is no such thing as perfect. The perfect outcome can sometimes elude you. You won’t achieve every goal. But it’s important to make plans and move on. Spend just as much time learning what to do when things inevitably stray off your path as you do to create the plan in the first place.
Your best strategy when making a plan is to make contingency plans for the inevitable result that life will not unfold according to plan.Your plans for tomorrow, next month or next year may not unfold as you expect. Don’t be crippled by your failures. Don’t stop trying. If you know that changes to your plan are inevitable, it is best to seek them out and adapt when necessary.Life is unpredictable. And that’s okay. Embrace it. Always be ready for change. It’s what makes life so interesting.

Done is better than perfect 

The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists. It rewards people who get things done. Being perfect is not important, but getting the job done matters.
Give yourself time in your life to wonder what’s possible and to make even the slightest moves in that direction. Following through and finishing things is one of the most important things you can learn.You will screw up in the process but it’s okay. Don’t beat yourself up for making a mistake or making a wrong choice. It will only lead to self destructive behaviour.No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

1 comment :

  1. Love your article and so true. Crystals rule. Ever since I did an online course of crystal healing they just continue to fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete