SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Crystal Therapy: Rose Quartz


Rose Quartz is the ultimate self love crystal. It holds a gentle vibration of love for the holder and anyone who comes into contact with it. When I really starting taking an interest in crystals, rose quartz was my second crystal I got. Working with rose quartz has helped me love myself, relax and built my relationships with people.


Rose quartz is a part of the quartz family and has a beautiful pink shade to it. 

Rose quartz is my number one go to when I am in need of a bit of self love. I usually have Sundays as a regular day to relax, work on my mindset and give myself some self love. I tend to get my rose quartz and place then around my bath as well, with some candles when having a nice long soak. 
It has been known to help heal your relationships, so it's one I keep in my living room and in my bedroom.  It can also help with sleep, healing dreams and self forgiveness.

Rose quartz is great for mending relationships. It will activate the heat chakra and represents the vibration of a calming and soothing love. 

How To Use

Place rose quartz on your heart chakra
Helps heal past wounds, amplifies the love you have with the world, soothes heartache and calls in the love you desire.

Carry rose quartz in your pocket
Brings peace into your life, eases anxiety, tension and stress, helps you feel a strong sense of self worth.

Meditate with Rose Quartz
Helps heal emotions that keep you stuck in the past, opens up your imagination and taps into your feminine energy.

Place Rose Quartz around your home
Sends soothing vibrations around the room, brings harmony and love, creates an atmosphere of kindness and helps generate romantic feelings, this is great for the bedroom. 

How do you use your rose quartz? 





Post a Comment